A Pharmacist’s Guide to Cannabis
Will YOU be prepared to use the world’s most controversial drug when it arrives?
The argument for the legalization of medical cannabis continues to rage on in many countries all over the world. But the tide is steadily turning: the medical cannabis market is now projected to be worth up to $11 billion in the USA, in the year 2020 alone.
In this fascinating, accessible and often humorous guide to medical cannabis, Dr. Lola Ohonba prepares healthcare professionals and the general public for the rapid rise of this controversial treatment. From understanding the various components of the cannabis plant, to learning about the body’s natural cannabinoid production, knowledge is key for healthcare professionals ready to embrace the future of disease management.
In A Pharmacist’s Guide to Cannabis you will learn:
- Why the complex and colorful history of cannabis prohibition is jeopardizing its medical potential today.
- The important differences between various terpenes and their uses.
- Why the body’s Endocannabinoid System is the RoboCop of the human body.
- Why medical cannabis may enhance the body’s own natural defenses against disease.
- What the Entourage Effect is, and why it means there is no real synthetic substitute for cannabis.
- How to protect children from cannabis-based products.
- And MORE!
Medical cannabis is slowly but surely gaining momentum. If you want to stay ahead of the curve and be prepared for this new wave of treatment options, A Pharmacist’s Guide to Cannabis is your ultimate handbook to this multipurpose plant.
GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!